Dark sky problem

I’m wonder if anyone fixed this? I have been experiencing this issue for months now. Google maps, Darksky, etc all fail intermittently. Anything that goes outside of my network, it seems. I even moved Hassio from a RPi to a PC running VirtualBox and it didn’t make a difference.

Did anyone get anywhere with this? My Hassio install has started doing the same (0.96.5). Yesterday it was all external components (Nest, Alpha Stocks, Tuya etc). Today its the stock that doesnt work and I have a bunch of life360 max retries errors (but it seems to be working). Thanks

Same here. Wireless tag, DarkSky, Google… Anything that tries to leave my network. Any help?

used to work for me, and not sure why it does work anymore, log shows

2021-08-23 11:22:22 ERROR (SyncWorker_3) [homeassistant.components.darksky.weather] Unable to connect to Dark Sky. HTTPSConnectionPool(host='api.darksky.net', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /forecast/**myapikey**/41.5583774,-74.3832916?units=us&lang=en (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7f5cf1058dc0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again'))

i logged into darksky api and ran the sample worked fine, copied the url from error log and ran it on the browser and it works and gets results,

why its not working in HA?