Dark sky problem

Hi everyone,
I´m using hasso on rpi3 when I updated to 0.84.6 I started facing a problem, my dark sky is giving this error and not showing in my frontend:

019-01-15 08:32:01 ERROR (SyncWorker_0) [homeassistant.components.sensor.darksky] Unable to connect to Dark Sky: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='api.darksky.net', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /forecast/b5dadd6836074028261ee0e4c44eb2fe/-23.5733,-46.6417?units=si&lang=en (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x727dbf70>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again',))

anyone could help me?

tks

The max retries (1000 per day) should be resetet after 24 hours.
How long doesn’t it work?
Maybe log in on the darksky site and see how it goes.
The default settings for the update intervall should be enough, but maybe set higher?

BTW: The url in the above error shows your darksky key and your location.
You should hide it and change the key.

Thanks for the reply theres 0 calls, its been a week that doesnt work

this seems to be a hassio/hassos problem as my supervisor logs are showing the following:

```
19-01-15 22:04:42 INFO (MainThread) [hassio.api.proxy] Home Assistant WebSocket API request initialize
19-01-15 22:04:42 WARNING (MainThread) [hassio.api.proxy] Unauthorized WebSocket access
```

also my spotfy and my cloud are broken I oppened a thread in github hassio repository to see if anyone could help me as well

Hi following this matter, I´ve noticed my cloud is also broken as my spotfy component, found this:

Logs from supervisor:

-01-16 13:19:44 WARNING (MainThread) [hassio.updater] Can't fetch versions from https://s3.amazonaws.com/hassio-version/stable.json: Cannot connect to host s3.amazonaws.com:443 ssl:None [Try again]

19-01-16 13:24:51 ERROR (MainThread) [hassio.api.proxy] Client error on WebSocket API Cannot connect to host 172.30.32.1:8123 ssl:False [Connection refused].
19-01-16 13:21:58 WARNING (MainThread) [hassio.updater] Can't fetch versions from https://s3.amazonaws.com/hassio-version/stable.json: Cannot connect to host s3.amazonaws.com:443 ssl:None [Try again]

my hassio logs:

Unexpected error
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/cloud/iot.py", line 97, in connect
    yield from self._handle_connection()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/cloud/iot.py", line 153, in _handle_connection
    yield from hass.async_add_job(auth_api.check_token, self.cloud)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/concurrent/futures/thread.py", line 56, in run
    result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/homeassistant/components/cloud/auth_api.py", line 108, in check_token
    if cognito.check_token():
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/warrant/__init__.py", line 260, in check_token
    self.renew_access_token()
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/warrant/__init__.py", line 555, in renew_access_token
    AuthParameters=auth_params,
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/botocore/client.py", line 312, in _api_call
    return self._make_api_call(operation_name, kwargs)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/botocore/client.py", line 592, in _make_api_call
    operation_model, request_dict)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python3.6/site-packages/botocore/endpoint.py", line 141, in make_request

Unable to connect to Dark Sky: HTTPSConnectionPool(host='api.darksky.net', port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /forecast/b5dadd6836074028261ee0e4c44eb2fe/-23.5733,-46.6417?units=si&lang=en (Caused by NewConnectionError('<urllib3.connection.VerifiedHTTPSConnection object at 0x728170d0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again',))

Well I see the same here for dark sky, google travel and arlo using duckdns and ssl.
But on another installation, not using duckdns and ssl I dont get the error.

Anyone any ideas?

I don´t quite get it it seems some problem with the netwrok comunication, I´ll try to disable duck dns and see if I can get it to work, but in the meantime I realized also that I not receiving any update to make for the 0.85 I´m stuck in the 0.84.6. I´ll really apreciate if someone with more knowledge could help

I just managed to update the HA to the latest version, but that didn’t help.
I lost connection to Google API, Dark Sky and again Arlo.

What is happening?

I´m asking the same thing since I updated to 0.84.6, I´ve tried to return to 0.83 but didn´t work as well, google api, dark sky, spotfy all went down here

And you use the duckdns right?

On my secondary installation I don’t use duckdns and dnsmasq, and it is working just fine on 0.84.6.

I´ll try since I´m home to stop duck dns and see what I can get

Waiting for your reply!

Stopped duck dns and showing the same logs for hassio and supervisor:

19-01-17 20:51:37 ERROR (MainThread) [hassio.api.proxy] Client error on WebSocket API Cannot connect to host 172.30.32.1:8123 ssl:False [Connection refused].

So SSL issues?

it´s what looks like but I´m not that advanced to check it need some help

noone can help? nothing is working and I´m still paying nabu (cloud) to integrate google home

Hey this is maybe a coincidence, but since my last HA update to 0.84.6 I have no more web access for components BOM sensor or BOM weather, Pushbullet, and YR.No weather. Sounds very similar as all require web access…

I use both the Dark Sky Sensor and Weather components and I’ve been on 0.84.6 for a while. I also use duckdns and ssl. Dark Sky has been working fine for me. FWIW, I don’t use hass.io; my HA is installed in a Python venv on Raspbian.

If it helps, here are my Dark Sky configs:

sensor:
  - platform: darksky
    api_key: !secret ds_api_key
    monitored_conditions:
      - icon
    update_interval:
      minutes: 3
weather:
  - platform: darksky
    api_key: !secret ds_api_key

This happened to me today when I update HassOS from 1.13 to 2.10