Dashboard for Victron Energy System

Hello,

Background:
I have a victron energy system in my RV communicating with HA using MQTT bridge. I am trying to replicate some of the look and feel of victrons own VRM portal dashboard. You might ask “Why would I want to do this if VRM is free?” Well we often camp with slow or no Internet and there is no self hosted version of vrm. I like having the dashboard be populated with data gathered over lan with no need for WAN connection. There is also almost no delay wjen looking at it locally.

The ask:
I am not very good with dashboards and knowing what custom cards to use. I need a way to display multiple stats on top of a mini-graph card and being able to control the text size so it all looks good on our phones. I would like people to provide feedback on ways to condense what I already have and offer any suggestions. The idea is to have all the info on one screen with no need to scroll to see everything.

What I have:
I like what I have so far, but I would like to be able to make the additional details like shore voltage and frequency appear on the mini-graph cards. Similar to what I have highlighted below on victrons interface.

Victron VRM dashboard to replicate:
The parts in green are specifically what I am hoping to add to my Lovelace graphs.

Greatly appreciate any input or suggestions. I can also share the yaml for what I have so far if anyone is interested. Thanks!

Any suggestions on how to achieve this visually?

cab you please share your dashboard?

Here is the card i am using for the nice visual display. There is a v0.2 in beta right now thats looks much easier to setup.

I can share the other dashboard yaml if you would like that as well. Its not very clean and i still have not improved it from what i put in the initial post.

Found that card as well, asked the developer to add Generator as second source of power (good for RV and boats).
We would need some more secondary information below the circle (I asked that too) to replicate Victron VRM

Yes please if you can share, I appreciate, thanks

I’m trying to get the power flow plus stuff working with my victron stuff. I have the data coming from MQTT. I run mostly off solar (hardly ever plug in). Having trouble selecting the right sensors for the battery in/out and Home (RV image in yours). how did you break out startling separate? (I have energy monitoring plugs)

would you mind sharing your config?

Have a look at the SunSynk card instead, they added support for Victron inverters the other month, and it includes support for generators also (under the ‘AUX’ devices section, just add its output W / kW sensor and a sensor tracking its overall energy kWh produced for the day).