Dashboard: Sonos card

I’d recommend asking the Sonos integration team to add support for it: https://github.com/home-assistant/core/labels/integration%3A%20sonos

ok, many errors in sonos card it shows, as i cant not read them i installed sonos-card completely new, but still same error

I think I need some details to resolve this for you. Can you fill in a bug report?

its on, you see on screens the difference, i put a “x” to the speaker which is the problem

After the latest update this is what I get in the mobile app lovelace:

Before this update all was showed in the right way…

Could you please try this beta release:

and see if it behaves correctly for you?

1 Like

Yes, with the 2.21 beta2 is ok…
Thanks

Great, I have released the non-beta now: v2.2.1

v2.3.0 released with thumbnails for favorites

3 Likes

ooooooh, so sexy! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Nice theming, Sergeant!

With thumbnails view actually i cant see only the Playlists and the Stations, but not all the favourite Albums, and other voices between favourites…
Is there anyway to have the option to choose which favourites to show in the card?

Thanks, great work! With the 2.3.3 release i get all my favourites…

Great! Thanks for finding the bug, and verifying the fix!

Only just another little thing… Is it possible to share the favourites in more than 3 columns? Or better make the number of columns editable.
Actually i have a long window… with more columns the window would be shorter.

Could you try out this beta: v2.3.5-beta

Check the readme on how to use it: config

I installed the beta from the mobile app and it worked great putting all my favourites in 6 columns ad making all the card more visible. Strange is that in the desktop lovelace i still have the old view in 3 columns also after clearing caches many times…
Hints?
EDIT: If i put in the config

groupsWidth: '20%' # Default is (innerWidth < 650 ? '100%' : '25%')
playersWidth: '30%' # Default is (innerWidth < 650 ? '100%' : '25%')
favoritesWidth: '50%' # Default is (innerWidth < 650 ? '100%' : '25%')
favoriteWidth: '20%' # Default is (innerWidth < 650 ? '16%' : '33%')

as default i get the right view in desktop but completely wrong in the mobile app!

EDIT_2:
I discovered that if i switch my smartphone from portrait to landscape and viceversa, leaving the default options (or better disabling them) all is working properly… In portrait the columns are 6 and in landscape they are reduced to three making all the card visible perfectly.
In the desktop Lovelace i have always 3 columns.
This is behaviour is on my side…

New beta with more advanced configuration available: v2.4.0-beta

Available options: config

Let me know how you like it! :slight_smile:

Mobile is stunning and functional now. To the point where I’d consider using this over the SONOS app.

1 Like

Yes, i like it… little question: how to make the title and the commands in the art-cover more transparent?
I’d like to see the art-cover in its full size…