DD - Automatic area-based dashboard for desktop, tablet and mobile - V3.7.0

Ok, found my problem. see you do a scan for all open doors and windows tied to a room. corrected this and all working well :-). then just the notification part i am trying to figure out

1 Like

Look at Dwains Theme - Auto generating Lovelace theme for dekstop, tablet and mobile. v1.3.1

There is a service call with dwains_theme.notification_create

1 Like

How do you do a scan?

1 Like

scan? How do you mean?

A few hours work tonight (this one might interest @jimpower) - very much a work in progress

2 Likes

Is “Testing” some sort of new Netflix or? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Nice job there @bacco007!

Nice Ive been working on state and condition based views / cards it’s fun to get everything to scale correctly. Bar card has fucked me over for the last time. I have been working on tablet screens for the main media room based on what’s playing cards will interchange and its pretty awesome can’t.wait to share.

1 Like

I mean this…

1 Like

I’ve had to cludge the headers together because of an issue with stack-in-card which hopefully will be fixed soon - source here

3 Likes

been working on dynamic view for my wall mounted tablets for the wife with conditional cards depending on what is doing what.

just need to add coffee machine and a few alarm based conditions but its getting there.

1 Like

any closer to uploading your handiwork? :wink:

1 Like

I was about to doc and upload this coming week but the upgrade to 0.109 and latest bar card threw all of my css out of whack, so need to tidy that up for which there is a solid day or two work right there. But ill tackle them one by one and upload as I go. I might add that I did ask @dwains if it was ok to upgrade both and he gave me the thumbs up so any delay s are soley laid at his feet :footprints:

2 Likes

wow this looks great, also like your choice in music :metal:
is it possible to get the BOM weather add on into the house favorites?
I’m thinking of when i click on house favorites to have that weather app with the forecast and also other global details such as solar collection templates and say internet details in one spot that’s not a room and doesn;t add a room to the front page?

1 Like

Yeah Parkway are awesome :metal: :australia:

Dude I have about 16 rooms with atleast another 16 addons lol. Not sure about favs could have a crack at it tonight for ya.

1 Like

Currently it’s not possible to make addons and place them in your house favorites, but it will be possible in v1.4.0 :slight_smile: So just some patience

2 Likes

All good, happy to wait. I got to stop reading the forums and crack on to finish what I started. You guys are doing some awesome things that make me think about the next thing to look at.

1 Like

Updated Mi Flora Addon for multiple in one Room better use of space for larger screens.

5 Likes

any update here?

On what do you exactly mean? 1.4.0 is work in progress but it’s a lot of work with a lot of awesome new features. Hope to release it start of june.

5 Likes

Can this theme be used as a dashboard in conjunction with another dashboard yet, now we can have multiple running? I’ve skimmed through the thread since 0.107 / 1.3.0 but can’t see it mentioned, only before that it wasn’t possible.
I’ll jump in if it’s now possible, if it isn’t yet will it be in the future or will the structure never allow this?