DD - Automatic area-based dashboard for desktop, tablet and mobile - V3.7.0

Add this fille to your config.

1 Like

Just signed up!! Thanks for what you are doing!

Been using this dashboard for the last couple of weeks and it’s awesome.
Created a pull request to add portuguese translation :slight_smile:

Thanks for your work!

1 Like

Hello!

I’ve been trying to set up this dashboard for my phone and it works when logging in on chrome but when I try to open the Home Assitant app on my phone I get this error (see picture). It works when on my computer browser (chrome) and when using chrome on phone. I’ve tried clearing all cache on chrome and through the app. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?!

I am having the same issue after updating HA.

Yeah Android is an pain in the ass :stuck_out_tongue: If clearing app cache doesn’t work then you need to manual re-install the app.

Hello Guys,

I understand this might be a rookie question, but I would appreciate some help on this.

I cannot make this custom element appear, however it works fine in a normal Lovelace dashboard (Where the custom element of course is added to resources)
Below you will find my page.yaml.

Any thoughts on this is appreciated.

- type: horizontal-stack
  cards:
    - type: custom:rejseplanen-card
      entities:
        - sensor.next_departure
      name: Næste S-tog
      show_scheduled_time: true

So I am not getting this behaviour, presumably I set something up wrong? I have my room lights grouped into groups in HA, so I assigned these groups in the rooms.yaml. But when I go into the room, click the light, it just turns the light on, double press to get the brightness / colour etc. I don’t seem to be able to get to any screen which breaks those groups out to the individual lights so I can control them.

Sounds like I should, any idea what I have done wrong? Thanks.

Edit: the issue my lights are grouped as ‘light groups’ in HA, not regular groups. I recreated my light groups as groups and now it works as expected.

do you see them all when you switch to the light-tab in the navigation bar?

I didn’t no, but then I scanned back a month or two in here and caught someone saying lightgroups dont work, it needs to be a regular group. Created as a regular group they all show up. Thanks.

1 Like

Hello Guys,

I have recently start using Dwain’s Dashboard. It look pretty awesome but I am struggling a bit with some CSS changes.

I have this CCS:

I want to apply extra width to the hui-vertical-stack-card, but I have tried serveral things. Nothing seems to work.

- type: vertical-stack
      style:
         hui-vertical-stack-card:
           $: |
             .item {
               width: 850px;
             }

Can someone please assist me on this?

I am just started using this awesome dashboard.
Maybe I didn’t look good at it but at this moment I am using webrtc as integration for a camera that I use. Any other integrations isn’t a succes to use, for reasons like no sound when streaming or it isn’t synchronised streaming.
Is it possible that I can use this integration of webrtc with dwains dashboard?

I think this has been answered, but there are 1776 posts hard to read them all, how are locks handled?

omg, i’ve never been able to create a decent looking dashboard… this one JUST WORKS… thanks so much.

1 Like

Hey guys. So, I just installed this via HACS and…i dont see anything. Am i missing something? It installed ok, restarted my HA, but…nothing. I dont see options on configuring it or it appearing anywhere other than saying its installed under HACS. The installation notes say it should show up with the lefthand menu bar, but i dont see it. Nothing is jumping out in the logs as an error either. Did i miss something?

Hi Colin,

After download through HACS, you need to install it using standard integration. After HACS install, it will appear in the integration list.

Hope this helps,

Kr,

Bart

1 Like

:man_facepalming: thank you!

1 Like

Doesn’t work well on Home Assistant Core 2022.2.3

Screenshot 2022-02-08 at 23.07.44
Screenshot 2022-02-08 at 23.08.06
Screenshot 2022-02-08 at 23.08.16

and I’m getting the same error:

invalid key: “OrderedDict([(‘entity’, None)])” in “/config/dwains-dashboard/addons/popups/climate/popup.yaml”, line 3, column 0

any help @dwains ?
Thank you!

If you look good at your code you see the fault. :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue: Hint: { {

2 Likes