Deconz Addon: how to enable VNC - set port in "Network" configuration

Hi,
I am using Hass.io on Ubuntu linux - I have a number of addons installed; one of them is the Deconz addon with a Deconz USB stick.
It is working correctly, but I’d like to activate the VNC-option - I try to follow to instructions, but I do not know how to add the extra port number for VNC in the “Network” configuration section … (see instructions below as in the addon setup instructions’

**To enable it:**

**Set a port number for VNC in the "Network" configuration section of the**
**add-on and hit "SAVE". Advised is to use port 5900, but any other port above**
**5900 works as well.**
**Set a VNC password in the add-on configuration and hit "SAVE".**
**Restart the add-on.**

How do I add a line in the network section ? I can only modify the HOST port ? Am I missing something ?

thx

Chris

1 Like

I found the issue going thru the forum: “you have to click on “Reset to defaults”, then the extra line appears …”

2 Likes

Are you clicking “RESET TO DEFAULTS” as marked with yellow?

Will I have to add all my devices again?

Reset to Defaults in the add-on only resets the config for that part of the configuration. Copy your config before resetting so you can paste back in the device path.

I have just tried “RESET TO DEFAULT” and it only resets the config part :+1: thx

But I cant see the extra line as cva mentions?

I found the issue going thru the forum: “you have to click on “Reset to defaults”, then the extra line appears …”

I am trying to get vnc for deconz up an running - using the “TigerVNC Viewer”

Anyone figure this one out? I think the issue is getting through to that docker container. This seems like it should be very simple and work out the box. Maybe if they explained it clearer in that giant readme file :joy:

Ok it took me a while to work this out! In the Network box type the port required under host. Then restart the add-on. You should then be able to login via VNC.

3 Likes