Deconz and IKEA Square On/Off switch

How do i add that? It seems that it is possible, but it isn’t showing when i go to the switch pane and select add. Only those two are shown

I just clicked on the right one and got a new window that said to pair them, I tried that a couple of times but it looked like it couldn’t find it, so I cancelled, but again, it was paired!! And just checked in HA, only thing to find right now is the battery level of it :slight_smile:

1 Like

Okay i’m a bit confused. I managed to add some trådfri switches and a bulb, but how do i see those in home assistant so that i can create rules for the switches etc? I also see deconz gateway in my integrations page that i can configure, and it asks me to go to phoscon and tap Authenticate app, and the submit in the integrations page in Home assistant, but all i get is an unknown error when trying that

Okay, so adding deconz through the intergration page was the way to go. I updated to the newest home assistant from 108.3 to 108.5 and restarted (think the restart was the actual thing fixing it) and then i could add deconz through the integration page. After that i used the “Listen to events” through the Developer Tools -> Events tab for “deconz_events” after the remote had been added in the phoscon interface, pressing it would show me some useful info that i could create automations from.

1 Like