Deconz and RFxCOM stopped working together

I recently upgraded to the latest HassOS and Hassio versions and started to see problems with my deconz not being able to see any of my devices- all were unreachable.

I have been trying everything to troubleshoot this: Migrated over to official add-on from Marthoc addon. Reset my conbee stick re paired all my devices. Everything works perfectly until in plug in my RFXCOM in to another usb port. As soon as I do this deconz logs show the stick is constantly trying to connect to the network on reconnect retry cycle.

I have checked that usb ports havent changed when I plug Rfx in.

What would suddenly cause this to happen they have been working perfectly well together for at least a year and more importantly how do I fix it?

This has been a great distraction from my parents being here for an early Christmas holiday but they are going home soon so kinda need to get this sorted. Any ideas gratefully received

Edit.------
Finally managed to fix this by getting a new power supply for the pi. Upgraded to 3v and that has seemed to do the trick. Not sure what caused initial fail