Deconz configuration

Just a heads up for those that might have been caught out by this.
I use the deconz Integration and as part of the configuration you have to identify the USB port into which the conbee or conbee II is plugged. I used the “/dev/serial/by-id/usb-dresden…” definition to avoid having to re-do in the event any of my usb devices re-configure themselves to ttyxxx definitions.

Not sure where this has happened by following upgrade to 0.98.2 and the deconz integration to 3.4 the integration stopped recognising the USB device.

I’ve just tried reverting the integration definition for the USB to “/dev/tty/ACM0” and bob’s your uncle the integration now recognises the USB device.