deCONZ integration HASSIo 0.88 , all disappeared. Help!

I deleted the integration, readded, it says success, but in integration deCONZ there are no devices!!!

Cattura

2019-02-21 11:33:54 ERROR (MainThread) [pydeconz.utils] Timeout getting deCONZ data from http://192.168.1.230:80/api/77F1xxxxxx.

2019-02-21 11:33:54 ERROR (MainThread) [pydeconz] Couldn’t load data from deCONZ
2019-02-21 11:34:54 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.deconz] Config entry failed since one deCONZ instance already exists

2019-02-21 11:53:38 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.deconz] Config entry failed since one deCONZ instance already exists

A reboot solved everything: first I deleted the integration, then reboot, the readded and all back to normal … fiuuu.

EDIT NOT solved, after a restart (for other fixes) problem happened again

Probably that the registered ip was a docker internal adress

I experienced exactly the same, and solved it the same way.

Ops this happened to me again after a restart … definetely an issue here

Look at the ip address. It probably starts with 172

Sorry I don’t get it, where shall I look for IP adress?

My HASSIO 0.88 is on a NUC-Ubuntu (docker install) on LAN 192.168.1.xx
My Conbee stick is on a pi3 that runs also deCONZ software on same LAN 192.168.1.yy

Ok it is on a separate device? The device address never change?

Separate device, static LAN IP for all hosts (I never used dhcp since the 90s :slight_smile:)

Enable debug for deconz component to better see what happens next time it occurs

Hi.

I’m experiencing the same issue although both hass.io and deconz is on the same physical machine running in docker containers, hence the weird IP’s…

Each reboot i get these errors:

INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setting up deconz
INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain deconz took 0.0 seconds.
DEBUG (MainThread) [pydeconz.utils] Sending {} to http://172.30.33.1:80/api/XXXXXXXX
------ Later in the log
ERROR (MainThread) [pydeconz.utils] Timeout getting deCONZ data from http://172.30.33.1:80/api/XXXXXXXX.
ERROR (MainThread) [pydeconz] Couldn’t load data from deCONZ
------ Later in the log
ERROR (MainThread) [pydeconz.utils] Timeout getting deCONZ data from http://172.30.33.1:80/api/XXXXXXXX.
ERROR (MainThread) [pydeconz] Couldn’t load data from deCONZ
WARNING (MainThread) [homeassistant.config_entries] Config entry for deconz not ready yet. Retrying in 5 seconds.
------ Later in the log
ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.deconz] Config entry failed since one deCONZ instance already exists

If i remove deconz from the integration page and add it right after all entities comes back and it all works, until next restart, then i need to remove deconz and add it again.
I have tried to remove deconz, reboot, reboot, and then adding it again, same outcome though.

Did you find a solution @Klagio ?

Are you guys running deconz from marthdoc repository or the official one? I am on hassos with deconz from marthdoc, no issues here on 88

I’m running official Home Assistant add-on…

I’m running into the same issue and I’m using the marthdoc repository. I hope this is an easy fix.

strange, rebooted my hassos, i have deconz from marthdoc as addon, no issues here

Ok, seems I have also deconz issues now… I still see the integrations… My Osram smart plugs are working
But my Ikea motion sensors and my Ikea remote switches are not working anymore

Could you guys check your logs with debug enabled if there are any keys registered in deconz first response?

If for some reason the key isn’t saved on restarts that could be an issue. This is just a thing I’d like verified.

In my case after a reboot the sensors were working again, no idea what was wrong… I saw them them though as binary sensors, but the movement detection was not working… But it is now

And nothing special in the logs?

I’ve created an issue with deCONZ GitHub to see if they know something

No , no issues in log, but they are cleared now with my reboot