Deconz integration problem

Hi guys,

I have a conbee stick running on a windows pc. Home Assistant is running on another machine with another ip adress.

Now when I add the deCONZ integration, select the ip adress of the gateway it asks me to do the pairing which all works fine. But on the first attempt it is not adding all the devices which are actually registered in deconz.
Then, when i click “add device” it asks me again to add another deCONZ instance and i need to pair the home assistant with deconz again. After that it imports all the devices, but now i have 2 hubs listed in the deconz integration (both have the same name). One with only 2 devices and one with 7 devices. Every time i want to add another device i have to do the pairing again and it adds another hub. Can you help me fix this?

You shouldn’t need to “Add device”, assuming you have " Allow automatic addition of new devices". Any new devices added to Phoscon should just turn up (although I tend to do a reload of the integration). This doesn’t really explain why some devices were initially missing, but a reload may have fixed that too.

If I do “Add device” it looks the same as “Add hub”, which seems to be the effect you’re getting.