deCONZ - Official thread

Viggen can you check in .storage/core.config_entries, could it be that the bridgeid is actually missing the FFFF?

This is my core.config_entries contents:
That host IP looks odd, unless this is for the zigbee network…

{
    "data": {
        "entries": [
            {
                "connection_class": "local_push",
                "data": {
                    "api_key": "7654321098",
                    "bridgeid": "00212EFFFF040769",
                    "host": "172.30.32.1",
                    "port": 40850
                },
                "domain": "deconz",
                "entry_id": "1234abcdef1234abcdef",
                "options": {
                    "allow_clip_sensor": false,
                    "allow_deconz_groups": true,
                    "master": false
                },
                "source": "user",
                "title": "deCONZ-00212EFFFF040769",
                "version": 1
            }
        ]
    },
    "key": "core.config_entries",
    "version": 1
}

The host IP is a docker address.

I’ve just recently identified differences from deCONZ. Like how it reports bridgeid differently between UPnP and Rest. My thought was that could be a reason behind your issue

After an update to 0.94.0 I no longer get the error if I run it with bridgeid specified, however I still can’t see the battery statuses for Xiaomi sensors reported in HA. They now appear in Phoscon gateway with deCONZ version at 2.0.65, which fixed the following bug:

https://github.com/dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin/issues/1502

@Viggen then we need to look at the logs

Is there a way to set the power-on behavior of a Hue white bulb connected to DeConz? The power went off the other night, and my bedroom lamp came on full brightness when power was restored :dizzy_face: My bulbs still connected to the Hue hub are set to come back with their last state, and I’m hoping the bulb connected to DeConz can do the same. I’m using the official DeConz add-on for Hassio.

I’ve been doing a bunch of research which seems to indicate this can’t be done via the REST api. Wondering if anyone knows of a way…

That’s normal behavior in hue bulbs. I have read that new firmware of hue bulbs allow to change the behavior but Phillips doesn’t publish the firmware the only way is through Phillips hue bridge.

I put the latest firmware on the bulb via the Hue bridge, and then removed it and put it back on DeConz. I’d hoped there was a way to set the default power-on behavior with DeConz.

It is not supported yet. To help get this done create an issue requesting this feature on deconz GitHub

1 Like

Thank you. Will do.

I have a Problem with one of my three aqara motion sensors.
All three are placed in different rooms. I can see that two are connected to different osram Smart plugs. They are working fine!
The one which makes trouble is directly connected to my conbee 2 Stick and is only an meter away from it.
This one loses the connection all the time.
When I let deconz search for new lights and I Push the button with a single or a Long press on the button it reconnects and is available for some time.
Today i deleted it in Deconz and reseted the motion sensor with a Long press, it was found as a new sensor.
Afterwards it was available for a couple of hours but lost connection again.
I don‘t know what I can do now, because all others are working without any issues!

I use the marthoc addon

I have the exact same issue

Maybe it’s a battery issue, I see on my xiaomi sensor that they are all 100% , but that can’t be right

Don’t know what deconz version you are running… I had big problems with 2.05.64

The deconz version 2.05.65 fixes a lot of Xiaomi/Aqara sensor problems for me.

And there is a 2.05.66 out already which also seem to contain a fix related to Xiaomi motion sensors.

Sorry, that I forgot to write that :slight_smile:
I‘m Running deconz on 2.05.65, both the addon and the Stick.
Seems that I have to wait till there is an Update for the addon.

The stick has a different numbering scheme for fw

yeah, i have those issues also
that fix thats in .66 is something else, so not related probably

every 2 days, my xiaomi loose connectiong every 2 days, for a while or sometimes forever until i press the button manually
i have tested with xiaomi direct connected to conbee , as well as connected to osram plugs, its the same behaviour

Right, the firmeware is 26420700.
There is an update for 26490700 available.

That 100% sounds like your actual conbee stick firmware isnt updated to the latest. Not the phoscon software (Which is 2.05.66) but the sick itself, which is on FW version 0x26490700, for the ConBee II and 0x26330500 for ConBee I.

no, its up to date, i have updated when i updated to .65
i am running version : 26330500