DeCONZ, ZHA and Zigbee components and compatible hardware

It says reachable false on all your devices

Ok, i guess that is a problem.

I have noticed on strange thing, when i try to login on the gateway with Phoscon i get 2 possible gateways to login to.

When i choose the one to the right, looking like a ConBee USB stick, it works and i get the following view. All values updated really fast in realtime.

When i login to the left one all devices says “Not reachable”

Another strage thing is that the working login option is only visible when i try to loggin from the RPI it self. From another computer in the network the option looking like a ConBee USB stick won’t show up…

Do you have any idea why it behaves like this?

/Tim

No sorry. Not a clue. I think this needs an issue over in deconz rest api github or in phoscon

OK, i solved the problem. I reviewd my comandline history and found that i enabled both deconz and deconz-gui.service with systemctl… When both was running only one of the gave the correct data.

I noticed another thing, for the Xiaomi Aqara Temp sensor 3 values is reported. Right now a number is added as sufix to each entry. The numbers are kind of random, one of them have _2 as humidity and another one have _3.

Would it be possible to suffix them with _humidity etc instead?

This is a known issue with multi sensor devices where on reboot the suffix number changes. It has taken some time to get a proper solution available since I don’t own one myself. But next release will most probably solve the issue.

If you want to give the entity id another name you will have to rename each sensor separately or in next release alter the entity registry entry for those sensors.

I have a couple of those Aqara temp/humidity sensors. The problem with renaming is that you only see one instance in the Poscon app, which is the only place I’ve found that you can rename sensors.

What I did was to install sqlitebrowser, and manualy patching the deconz database giving the temperature and humidity id’s different names.

1 Like

In 0.63 the service will be usable to rename devices if you know the DeconZ_id for it. I also have a PR in review that will allow you to use the entity id to rename decixws

Does anyone got xiaomi button working? Tried adding as sensor but it’s not added. It’s those button:

https://m.gearbest.com/access-control/pp_626695.html

HI
I also own a conbee and using deconz, I can turn on lights no problem. But when I try “in services”
service: deconz.configure
servicedata(JSON):

{ “field”: “/lights/1”, “data”: {“on”: true} }
I get (in the log)
Data error
Sending {‘data’: ‘“{\ 'on\ ': True}”’} to http://192.168.0.62:8080/api/E6E60C3140/lights/1
2018-02-10 15:10:49 DEBUG (MainThread) [pydeconz.utils] HTTP request response: [{‘error’: {‘description’: ‘body contains invalid JSON’, ‘address’: ‘/lights/1’, ‘type’: 2}}]

It looks like the command ON is getting some weird chars added?

Running “tried”
Hassio, hassbian on pi and docker in Ubuntu. I run deconz(v 2.04.99 and 2.05.01) installed on windows and ubuntu.
Sorry don’t know how to get the version numbers.
Hope somebody can help :slight_smile:

@thundergreen, I have a couple of those Aqara switches. They are working fine with Deconz/Hass and support single/double/triple/quadruple keypress.
Most of the Xiaomi devices are somewhat tricky to add to Deconz. I’ve had the best success using Phoscon and adding as a sensor. After resetting the device, and pressing the reset button a few times, I’ve found that pressing the actual button (or closing/opening if it is door/window sensor) will trigger the final join.

You’re doing it right. But the service had a bug which should be solved with 0.63

Thanks for the reply
But I am on 0.63.0.

I’ll have a look shortly but it is supposed to be fixed

Mind trying this?

{
        "field": "/lights/1/state",
        "data": {"on": true}
    }

It looks like there are some curly quotes (“) in there and not simply straight quotes ("). Not sure if that’s formatting error introduced by copy/paste. It’s confusing because often your system will auto format them as you type depending on what program you’re in, but curly quotes are not JSON friendly. Try again with the straight quotes.

It usually looks like that if it is a string. Which it shouldn’t be

Should it now be possible to add xiaomi devices via has?

Do you mean through the service?

Are you sure you’re running 0.63? The error sure looks like pre 0.63 service issue

Hi, my Xiaomi temperature sensors in Home Assistant does not update from Deconz other than at boot. How do I get them to do that regularly?