Delay between buttons press in a script with broadlink

Hello guys, im still in a process to move my server from openhab to HA, i have a problem with a script, i want to know how to delay the sent of a command on this script. Thanks for the help (is a command for change to a channel)

espn:

alias: espn

sequence: 

- service: remote.send_command

target:

entity_id: remote.broadlink_cuarto_remote

data:

command:

- b64:JgBAAAABKJQRlhFLEZYSSxJLEE0QTBJLEksRTBFMEUwRlRKUEksRlhAAA5YAAShKEQALHAABKUgTAAsYAAEnShEADQUAAAAAAAAAAA==

- b64:JgBAAAABKpITShOTE0oTShJLEkoTShNLE0kTShNKE0oTShKUEpQSlBMAA90AAShKEAALHAABKEoQAAsdAAEoShAADQUAAAAAAAAAAA==

- b64:JgBAAAABKJQSSxJLEUwRTBBNEEwSSxJLEUwRTBJLEUwQSxJMEUwSSxAABQcAAShKEAALHQABKEoRAAscAAEoShAADQUAAAAAAAAAAA==

the problem on the script is that sometimes miss the middle number or the last number so i want a lil bit of space or delay before the next number

Like this:

espn:
  alias: espn
  sequence: 
      target:
      data:
        command:
          - b64:JgBAAAABKJQRlhFLEZYSSxJLEE0QTBJLEksRTBFMEUwRlRKUEksRlhAAA5YAAShKEQALHAABKUgTAAsYAAEnShEADQUAAAAAAAAAAA==
    - delay: 1
      target:
      data:
        command:
          - b64:JgBAAAABKpITShOTE0oTShJLEkoTShNLE0kTShNKE0oTShKUEpQSlBMAA90AAShKEAALHAABKEoQAAsdAAEoShAADQUAAAAAAAAAAA==
    - delay: 1
      target:
      data:
        command:
          - b64:JgBAAAABKJQSSxJLEUwRTBBNEEwSSxJLEUwRTBJLEUwQSxJMEUwSSxAABQcAAShKEAALHQABKEoRAAscAAEoShAADQUAAAAAAAAAAA==