Delete the cache for Influx

Had been setting up the Mysensors platform. One of mysensors reported an ivalid value (none). So now HA still tries to pass this value and hangs with the following error. I have already deleted and recreated mysensor.json file. Removed thenode in question… But still the same. So what should i do? Drop mysql database. Done.

influx database? (don’t really want to do that) or maybe there is some cache file?
But where is this value stored?

ERROR (Thread-9) [homeassistant.components.influxdb] Error saving event [{'fields': {'value': nan, 'device_str': 'mqtt', 'battery_level': 0.0, 'V_HUM': nan, 'friendly_name': 724.0, 'description_str': '', 'node_id': 72.0, 'child_id': 4.0, 'friendly_name_str': 'MYS Kitchen Hood 72 4'}, 'measurement': '%', 'time': datetime.datetime(2017, 8, 12, 18, 9, 8, 905254, tzinfo=<UTC>), 'tags': {'entity_id': 'mys_kitchen_hood_72_4', 'domain': 'sensor'}}] to InfluxDB
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/srv/homeassistant/homeassistant_venv/lib/python3.4/site-packages/homeassistant/components/influxdb.py", line 178, in influx_event_listener
    influx.write_points(json_body)
  File "/srv/homeassistant/homeassistant_venv/lib/python3.4/site-packages/influxdb/client.py", line 402, in write_points
    tags=tags)
  File "/srv/homeassistant/homeassistant_venv/lib/python3.4/site-packages/influxdb/client.py", line 447, in _write_points
    expected_response_code=204
  File "/srv/homeassistant/homeassistant_venv/lib/python3.4/site-packages/influxdb/client.py", line 289, in write
    headers=headers
  File "/srv/homeassistant/homeassistant_venv/lib/python3.4/site-packages/influxdb/client.py", line 259, in request
    raise InfluxDBClientError(response.content, response.status_code)
influxdb.exceptions.InfluxDBClientError: 400: {"error":"unable to parse '%,domain=sensor,entity_id=mys_kitchen_hood_72_4 V_HUM=nan,battery_level=0.0,child_id=4.0,device_str=\"mqtt\",friendly_name=724.0,friendly_name_str=\"MYS Kitchen Hood 72 4\",node_id=72.0,value=nan 1502561348905253888': invalid number"}

I suspect the mqtt broker sends the latest value of the topic if you have configured the gateway to retain messages. Set retain to false, in your mysensors home assistant config section, restart, make sure you send a good value, then you can change back your config if you want.