Deltaco SmartHome

I have not had time to try and flash it yet, however I opened it up and took some pictures. And noticed that there were a different modelnumber and the OEM manufacturer. And so I found an FCC filing for what is probably an earlier revision of the board, but that contains a picture of the chip under the shielding, and although the image is low quality so it is difficult to read the writing on the chip. It looks like it is an ESP chip so should be possible to flash it.

Uploading: 20200106_212812.jpg…

Nice. I does look like there is an easy access to flashing it in the top left corner.

I found some info with a list of GPIO ports here:

I flashed one with ESPHome :grinning:

Platform: ESP8266
Board: esp01_1m

Board have the following connectors:
V - 3.3volt
G - ground
? - unknown/can’t read text - connect to ground to flash
RX - receive
TX - transmit

Don’t connect to 110v/220v/mains when flashing!

Button: GPIO 13
USB power: GPIO 15
Plug 1: GPIO 12
Plug 2: GPIO 14
Plug 3: GPIO 05
LED: GPIO 12 (not tested)

Text on board:
“Lingan SWB2-1” - can be found as SWB2-001 on Gearbest and other websites.

Text on chip:
“LM1” - ESP8266 with 1mbit

Thanks @m0by and all! I was able to reflash my two Deltaco SH-P01:s. The configuration posted here works like a charm.

The process is described in the blog post.

1 Like

@m0by You mentioned also flashing an SH-LE27RGB? Did you have to do anything special for that, since mine refuses to ever even connect to tuya-convert. It never gets past the SmartConfig (or whatever it was called) phase.

Yes I did, five of them. No I don’t recall doing anything special. Don’t forget to connect at device to the VTRUST network before flashing (your phone for example). I hope you get it working.

Hi,
I successfully flashed two SH-P02 with tuya-convert. I used tasmota and used these settings:

One is working without any issues. The other I was able to setup and get working. But then I moved it to another outlet and now its dead. I cant access it through the wifi, and there is no AP I can connect to. I tried the different recovery options in tasmota. Guessing now all that is left is to open it up and flash it? Anyone that has a good guide for it? The one linked from the threadstarter is not available.

Hi. Any luck flashing this?

I answer my self. I bought a Deltaco SH-P03USB.
Flashed it with tuya convert,then with esphome.
It is working good. :slight_smile:

Does power monitoring work?

Warning about this device. It seams that deltaco change the chipset inside of it. See this github issue for more details.

https://github.com/ct-Open-Source/tuya-convert/issues/564

Hey. I’ve been using your code on my bulb for a few days and it works great from HassIO. The double brightness sliders are however a bit of a problem when connecting to homekit. It only recognizes the RGB brightness.
Do you have any idea how I could fix this?
I’m guessing there’s no way of changing to a RGBW component without problems?

I have the same question. The template in the tasmota repo is also missing this (I am currently running tasmota), yet according to the Deltaco specs it should have it.

I don’t think it has power monitoring.

It’s possible it doesn’t have it, and there is simply an error on Deltacos website. Neither the SH-P03USB nor any of the other power strips in Tasmota device template has power measurement listed. Is there any way to “listen” to the different pins to determine if some of them might send power measurement info?

Could you share your .YAML config for the device?

It does not have power measurement.

Here is the switch part:

switch:
  - platform: gpio
    id: led
    pin:
      number: GPIO12
      inverted: true
    name: "AV strømskinne USB"
    pin: GPIO15
    id: plugusb
    name: "Subwoofer"
    pin: GPIO12
    id: plug1
    name: "Forstærker 1"
    pin: GPIO14
    id: plug2
    name: "Forstærker 2"
    pin: GPIO05
    id: plug3

Thanks! Man kan altså have nytte av fogden også!

I’ll have to think of some creative way to control more than one or all of the relays with a single button.