Denon AVR integration no longer working after 2021.5 update

Still broke on 2021.8.7.

If I can do something to solve this issue, let me know. My two Denon CEOLs are dying to be controlled bij HA again :wink:

Also having this issue still on 2021.8.7 :frowning:

Bump.

Still happening in 2021 9.7

2021-09-22 09:09:02 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.denonavr.media_player] Error Not all attributes updated, those are left: {'_power': AppCommandCmd(cmd_id='1', cmd_text='GetAllZonePowerStatus', name=None, param_list=None, set_command=None, response_pattern=(AppCommandResponsePattern(update_attribute='_power', add_zone=True, suffix='', get_xml_attribute=None),))} occurred in method async_update for Denon AVR receiver

For me a restart of the AVR worked. the only thing i’m missing now, is the posibility to select the souce in custom:mini-media-player. I use to have an dropdown where i could select the source.

Mini media player is having some troubles with the latest HA update. Lot of people are affected.

Why not use the standard one? Works very good…

1 Like

I have 3 denon devices and for all three I lost my source drop down.

• 2021.10.6 it worked fine.
  • 2021.11.1 Sources are missing dropdown from all my devices in card “custom:mini-media-player”

Not available in “media-control” either.

Same here it was working fine untill I updated from 2021.10.6 to 2021.11.1. By rolling back to 2021.10.6 the source drop down is again available.

This is not an isse with Denon AVR, but with the Mini Media Player custom card not showing its icons due to changes in HA Core.

A fix for the card has been released in the last couple of days - make sure you are using the latest version v1.14.0. And you’ll probably need to clear your browser caches after updating as well…

Did this work for you? Unfortunately not a fix for me.

HACS addons fully updated, rebooted instance, logged in in private edge instance as well as Android app. No dice.

Clear your browser cache.

It does work for me, but there is still an open issue for it on GitHub as others are still affected it seems. You can follow it here:

1 Like

Fix in 2021.11.5 - Confirmed to be working.

• Use source list property instead of the attribute in Denon AVR integration ([@bieniu] - [#59768] ([denonavr docs]
1 Like