Detect who is at home using APP companion

Hi everybody,
Id like to create an automation that when nobody at home the light and all switches turn off and also to report through an entity card if Im home, at work or some other place.
First I downloaded the android app on my smartphone and give gps permission, I did the same with my girl iphone. And going into settings → companion app → sensors → gps it show the correct location. When I installed HA it asks to set Home on the map and I did it.
Now in my custum mushroom dashboard I have an entity where I use the entity person.nicolo
The guide about Person said that I should set a device on that person, so I set my mobile as a unique entity and the same for my girl.

Now my person said Im always Unknown, meanwhile on my girl Person said it is Home and never changed.
What can I do to fix it?

Nothing yet, anyone?

I solved on Android going into Settings - Companion App - Sensors - Position Sensor instead of Geolocation Sensor and I enabled Background location e Zone location :slight_smile:
Still figuring out for iPhone if it is worth to mantain ALWAYS enabled the position