Determining Current ZigBee Channel ID and PAN ID of HUSBZB-1

Trying to add a ZigBee router that requires you to set the channel ID and pan ID of the ZigBee network to join to. How do you find the current channel ID and pan ID that your other ZigBee devices are currently using so I can set my ZigBee router to use same? Older ZigBee devices were added to HA about a year ago and currently at HA version 0.116. Integrations/zigbee/device info shows a “Nwk” attribute. Are the channel and pan ID info encoded in this hexadecimal value?

Best bet is to stop HA, and run bellows from a command line. you can also do this from another machine if you pull the stick temporarily

Using the info command line argument? Never used bellows before, so a little more specificity would be greatly appreciated. Is there a bellows reference guide I can access?

Run bellows —help to get full commands. I believ it’s info that you want

I’m running a standard image of Home Assistant on an RPI3b+. Haven’t been able to figure out how to access the bellows command. Do you know if it’s exposed in my environment? It’s not a recognized command from the # prompt.