Device battery percentage missing on new ZWave nodes

I recently removed then re-added a few battery powered ZWave devices. 1 motion sensor and 3 window/door sensors. Before I removed these, they all showed their battery percentage in the Devices list on HA Frontend (through settings, devices and services, click on “Devices” tab at the top). When I added them, they no longer show their battery percentage, only just the battery icon. If I click on the device, the battery percentage is there. All of the other nodes which I did not remove still show their battery percentage on the devices page. Why don’t the newly paired devices show it as well?

I have re-interviewed all devices. I have healed the devices and the network. I have refreshed the entities. I made sure to wake the battery powered node each time I interacted with it. My setup is HA Container 2023.3.6 and ZWave JS (container) 8.11.1 / 10.12.0. Though when I did the remove and re-add, it was a few versions ago, HA Container 2022.11 and whatever ZWave JS release was available in November 2022.

Newly added devices show battery icon, but no percentage on devices page:

The battery percentage shows up properly on the actual device page though: