Devices no longer set up after update HELP please

I have my HA installation

Home Assistant Core 2022.6.4

Home Assistant Supervisor 2022.05.3

Home Assistant OS 8.1

Woke up this morning and Ecobee, Flair and Rheem Econet are no longer setup/connected. I went thru removing them and reconnecting, then did a restart and now back to square one per screenshot below. What am I missing here? is there a way to reconnect them without going thru the remove/re-add process?

Did you check the logs? Anything there that is helpful?

Try disabling and re-enabling.

I got Flair and Rheem restarted but Ecobee not:

Logger: pyecobee
Source: /usr/local/lib/python3.9/site-packages/pyecobee/init.py:806
First occurred: 10:36:32 AM (6 occurrences)
Last logged: 11:21:38 AM

Error connecting to ecobee while attempting to refresh tokens. Possible connectivity outage. HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘api.ecobee.com’, port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /token?grant_type=refresh_token&refresh_token=QgRc88RPwew2iHeLPP5UoqYaWvUjCaDZrL5cO_w4Zgjb0&client_id=gBFUmaqZ2k6Ogi0AN3SLwDUvx6TKxdam (Caused by NewConnectionError(’<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fe06a9bcb50>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again’))
Error connecting to ecobee while attempting to request pin. Possible connectivity outage. HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘api.ecobee.com’, port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /authorize?response_type=ecobeePin&client_id=gBFUmaqZ2k6Ogi0AN3SLwDUvx6TKxdam&scope=smartWrite (Caused by NewConnectionError(’<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fe06a942190>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again’))
Error connecting to ecobee while attempting to request pin. Possible connectivity outage. HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘api.ecobee.com’, port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /authorize?response_type=ecobeePin&client_id=ZvCmS13PJnEheWBtxqas61ireucBn9LN&scope=smartWrite (Caused by NewConnectionError(’<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fe06a94c6d0>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again’))
Error connecting to ecobee while attempting to request tokens. Possible connectivity outage. HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘api.ecobee.com’, port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /token?grant_type=ecobeePin&code=o7t9ezdFtyHMD4Uq0kXS0FGj&client_id=ZvCmS13PJnEheWBtxqas61ireucBn9LN (Caused by NewConnectionError(’<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fe06987d910>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again’))
Error connecting to ecobee while attempting to refresh tokens. Possible connectivity outage. HTTPSConnectionPool(host=‘api.ecobee.com’, port=443): Max retries exceeded with url: /token?grant_type=refresh_token&refresh_token=jg_UP7aJee4LifB04bwyACLG1eCWIIDIYBJlDP4xaEPev&client_id=ZvCmS13PJnEheWBtxqas61ireucBn9LN (Caused by NewConnectionError(’<urllib3.connection.HTTPSConnection object at 0x7fe06a94c550>: Failed to establish a new connection: [Errno -3] Try again’))