Devices not responding after migration

Hi all, I migrated my HA system from an old Pi to a new 4 with SSD. I restored a full snapshot after doing a fresh install on the ssd. 95 % of my Zigbee devices are run through a Conbee II stick/ZHA which recognises them but I can’t change their statuses on this new installation. For instance: my tradfri lights are recognised but as soon as I turn them off or on, they revert to the the state they were in after a second or two. I’ve rebooted the whole system, reloaded ZHA yet no dice. I’m not looking forward to re-adding all my lights, so I came here looking for help.

I’m running HA 2020.12.07 and as far as I can tell, the latest version of the ZHA integration.

Fixed it: the usb3 cable to my ssd caused interference apparently. A lengthy usb extender solved the issue. I don’t get how the USB governing body would release a standard that causes interference on a so widely used spectrum but hey…

Just want to thank you for this, I had the same issue.

I want to add another Thank You. We had the exact same problem: migration from a raspberry pie 3 with sd card to a raspberry pie 4 with an SSD and none of the Zigbee devices were responding. The USB cable to the SSD was right next to the Zigbee stick. Once we attached the Zigbee stick via a USB extender moving its antenna away from the usb cable to the SSD, all of the Zigbee devices immediately responded. All is good. Thanks again.