Devices not updated in Google Home

Hello,
I recently moved two lamps from my living room to my office. I updated the area/room of these devices in Home Assistant, rebooted HA just in case, and asked Google home/assistant to update my devices.
Unfortunately, the lamps are still shown in the previous room in Google Home. Both rooms (living room and office) exist in Google Home.
Am I doing something wrong ? Did I miss a step ?

Here is my google_assistant config:

google_assistant:
  project_id: !secret google_assistant_project
  service_account:
    private_key: !secret google_assistant_private_key 
    client_email: !secret google_assistant_email
  report_state: true
  exposed_domains:
    - switch
    - light
    - camera
    - vacuum
    - sensor

Thanks for your help!

Have you tried updating or regenerating the test app in Google Actions?
I have read many topics where the problem is that Google after some time (30 days more or less) disables the test so the resync stop working. Google Assistant - Home Assistant

Thank you,
I tried what you suggested but no success. I don’t believe it was the source of the issue because I didn’t receive error message such as ‘unable to sync HA’.
I therefore unlinked Home Assistant from Google Home. Unfortunately, I can’t link it anymore. When I select my [test] home assistant application, it gives me this error: Could not reach [test] Home Assistant. Please try again. It does not even show the login page…
Any idea ?

I have the exact same problem trying to setup GA for the first time. We are discussing a bit that issue here but I think that maybe it’s some change on Google’s behavior when trying to link [test] actions.

1 Like

Thank you, I will follow that discussion

Solution here: Can no longer link Google Assistant - #19 by Omnipius