I have been working on a dew heater project for my camera, and came across Home Assistant recently. Looking to implement the following using home assistant, will appreciate some guidance on how to go about this.
- Read Ambient Temperature / Humidity
- Calculate Dew_Point
- Read the Surface Temperature of the Lens Barrel
- Fire a GPIO Pin on a Pi4 if Surface_Temp = Dew_Point
- Loop until Surface_Temp = Dew_Point + 5 Celcius
- Loop items 1 to 5 every 30 seconds until stopped.
I know how to implement 1 and 3 using integrations and custom components, will appreciate some guidance on how to implement the rest.
I have seen references to some of the items but how do I put all this together?