DHT sensor not found on hass.io

Good morning,
I connected the dht11 sensor to my raspberry for 3 months, before I upgraded to 0.73.0 everything worked fine now, does anyone know how to fix it?

give me these errors:

2018-07-07 08:13:12 ERROR (SyncWorker_12) [homeassistant.util.package] Unable to install package Adafruit_Python_DHT==1.3.2: Command “/usr/bin/python3 -u -c “import setuptools, tokenize;file=’/tmp/pip-build-km20nrfs/Adafruit-Python-DHT/setup.py’;f=getattr(tokenize, ‘open’, open)(file);code=f.read().replace(’\r\n’, ‘\n’);f.close();exec(compile(code, file, ‘exec’))” install --record /tmp/pip-7tpstr3u-record/install-record.txt --single-version-externally-managed --prefix --compile --user --prefix=” failed with error code 1 in /tmp/pip-build-km20nrfs/Adafruit-Python-DHT/
2018-07-07 08:13:12 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.requirements] Not initializing sensor.dht because could not install requirement Adafruit_Python_DHT==1.3.2
2018-07-07 08:13:12 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Unable to prepare setup for platform sensor.dht: Could not install all requirements.

This means that for some reason HA cannot automatically install the version of Adafruit_Python_DHT that is needed. I suggest that you post an issue on github. I am not sure how you are running HA. Hass.io? Hassbian?

EDIT: Actually the update of the Adafruit_Python_DHT requirement was quite recent

I use hass.io, thanks I will try to post on github

@rwgamer
Do you have a link to your github thread as I have the same issue.

Thanks

1 Like