Diagnosing a flaky system - HA OS on RASPI 4 w/SSD, Zwave & ZigBee dongles

This might be a broad topic, but potentially helpful to many running HA OS, but what is the best way to diagnose a flaky system? My situation is frustrating and I’m unable to pinpoint what is causing the instability. Could be my Zwave.me or Conbee USB dongles or it could be my SSD? Maybe it’s an add-on issue or a driver issue in HA OS? Maybe it’s interference from running two radios and the USB3 SSD? Trouble is, I will have it running smoothly and stable, then I’ll do a Core, OS update or system reboot and everything with my ZwaveJS2MQTT and/or Deconz will fault/not reheal network and fail to operate properly. At this point, Supervisor will sometimes bug out and I’ll spend a day dancing around reboots, hard power down reset, until POOF, it finally runs in a stable manner.

The frustrating aspect is that I can get it to run stable, but after I spend almost a whole day rebooting multiple times, and reconnecting all Zwave/Zigbee nodes… multiple times.

Platform:
-RASPI 4 8GB running HA OS 64bit
-240GB Kingston mSATA running on a DGZOMYTEK mSATA to USB 3.1 Gen2 10GBPS SSD Enclosure Adapter Case with USB Type C
-Zwave.me dongle using ZwaveJS2MQTT add-on
-Conbee II ZigBee Dongle using deConz add-on
-both dongles run on a USB hub with separate power supply (Due to Conbee II interference issues running on RASPI 4 power) https://github.com/dresden-elektronik/deconz-rest-plugin/issues/4424#issuecomment-779319376

I guess the broad question here is, the generic debug Supervisor logs are not helpful. Where should I start looking and/or does anyone else have a similar setup that could steer me toward what they did to stabilize this?

Thankfully this is just a development server for the time being, but I’d like to take it live as my primary HA server in my house, but because it’s unstable, it’s not ready for primetime.

My goal is to have a stable HA server for data logging that uses Zwave and Zigbee for home automation, energy datalogging, & home security purposes.