Dict object has no attribute troubleshooting

Having a error in my log and not sure where I can find where it is coming from
I have deleted a bunch of templates and nothing in my helpers to indicate dates that I can see. I understand it could be an integration causing it too
Not sure when I started seeing it unfortunately and I have been making lots of changes the last few months
I have tried a search in VSCode but It didn’t find anything

Source: helpers/template.py:2260
First occurred: December 15, 2023 at 9:21:53 AM (32600 occurrences)
Last logged: 8:25:06 AM

Template variable warning: 'dict object' has no attribute 'count' when rendering '{{ value_json.count }}'
Template variable warning: 'dict object' has no attribute 'scene_id' when rendering '{{ trigger.event.data.params.scene_id }}'
{{ value_json.count }}
{{ trigger.event.data.params.scene_id }}

Those are templates in your configuration (not in an integration).

• The first one references value_json which is used by many things but I suspect is part of some sensor’s configuration. The entity’s received payload is in JSON format and that template is extracting the value of the count key.

• The second one references the trigger object so it could be in an automation or a Trigger-based Template Sensor (or similar Template entity). It appears to be referencing the result of an Event Trigger.

Thank you - i disabled some automations and part went away. Just dealing with the value_json and where it could be - been checking sensors - dont think i have anything hidden in a Lovelace card that could do it either.
Thanks for the start

You should be able to use VS Code to search for the strings in all files in all sub-directories of your config directory (including the hidden .storage directory). They’re there somewhere.

Looks like i got it - it was my home homepage that had widgets linking to HA - it was calling for a light count even thought i had removed that entity on the HA side.
Cleaner logs for now