Dilbert66 / esphome-vistaECP - Anyone has a PCB for such implementation?

I’ve been looking for a way to ‘update’ my home security system and one of the fellow HA members mentioned the link below. The link provides schematics and many other files, but no PCB (Printed Circuit Board) layout. Has anyone made a PCB for such implementation? Would really love to try it, but making PCBs is still on my STL (Skills-To-Learn) list.

It can easily be prototyped together using perfboard and point to point soldering. It’s not a complex circuit. No pcb needed.

Thank you, I’ll proceed that way then. Time to gets some components from Amazon.

One question: I want to experiment with both your solution and Konnected (earlier WIFI version). Any preference? They appear very similar, and difficult to me to assess the pros/cons for each.

I’m not familiar with the Konnected hardware. My solution involves only using very inexpensive components to interface with an existing security panel.

Thank you very much. It’s a bit of a learning curve for me, I might come back with more questions … peace

Just to be clear, Konnected replaces your entire alarm panel with their product. You need to move over your wired zones and siren to the Konnected product, and I do not believe that Konnected supports wireless zones (or cellular communicators, or keypads, or any other “fancy” alarm features) at this time. The Dilbert66 solution above gets connected to your existing alarm panel and “pretends” to be a keypad, so it gets all of the alarm zone information from the alarm panel and transmits that to Home Assistant.