Dimmers for 230V LEDs with input switches and wired connections

I’m looking for a some device that can control my dimmers, which controls typical 230V GU10 downlights. I have 7 channels. My current system isn’t integrated in HA, but I’m asking because I’ve had the ambition to do so for the last 5 years without getting there :wink: A feature of my current system that I’d like to keep is that it is also controlled by simple switches, press one switch and the light brightens, press the one beside it, and it dims. I probably need CE devices that are going to be installed by an electrician, and DIN rail mountable is therefore likely the right way to go. I have wires everywhere (Cat6), so I also don’t want wireless stuff, I’d like to wire this.

Do you have some products that spring to mind that should do this?

My current setup is a self-hacked system I created many years ago based on an Arduino. Its source code is here. It exploits the pull-up resistors of the Arduino Mega to record when switches are pressed and then that it sends a PWM signal out, which is then sent through an NPN transistor to be input into an Eltako LUD12-230 capacity enhancer, which enhances the PWM to current for the LEDs. Now, this setup is starting to get flaky, so I’m thinking that I should replace it all, but it is also possible that I should keep the Eltako devices (which has the advantage that I don’t need to engage an electrician).

I think the overall setup is good in that there it can operate with simple devices, a single microcontroller and not a box with a big OS, and I’d like to keep that, not require HA. But I would also like to start using HA for light control. My original plan was to add Ethernet to the Arduino and write an integration, but it has taken me so long it clearly won’t happen.