Dimming Functions, Button Functions MQTT Philips HUE

Hi there

I’m a bit confused. I want to implement my HUE Lights in mqtt because of the Zigbee Network for my other mqtt devices.
I implementet some Aqara and Sonof sensors and 4 Hue Lights and a Dimmer Switch from Hue.

When i now want to go to automations I only find “Update” “Check Update etc…” at the Switch Dimmer Devices under action. No Press button 1 etc…
How do i implement pressing buttons? Can i create scrips so i can use them easier in the Automation GUI? Or do i need to do everything via Yaml scripting?

The same is for the Lights. There is just a Light On Off Toggel action and nothing to be find with Dimming, which kinda sucks :frowning:

On the other hand, the remaning Dimmer Switches and Hue Bulbs do all have those features…

What i don’t get is, that on the lovelace i can dimm or change colors of my Hue Bulbs via the mqtt binding, why the hell does this not work in the automations out of the box?

If there are some good guides or topics on how i can implement those stuff I would be really thankful.

For example, I have an aqara Cube and there is a really nice MQTT Blueprint for all the stuff… But aswell there, I am unable to (f.e. i turn the cube right) increase the brightness of a Bulb…

So the main questions are. How do i get a Increase/Decrease brightness automation for Hue Bulbs over MQTT and how do i get the buttons on hue dimmer Switch including, doubleklick holding a button etc to use them in an automation…

I know it would be easier leaving them all over the Hue bridge but then i lose connection of my other mqtt stuff because the Zigbee Mesh network of my Bulbs are not availible to the other devices.