DinoTech's Tablet Designs[video-UPDATE-04.27.2020!]

Since I don’t use many different types of graphs, I’d say you are referring to the custom card that I use mini-graph-card. Totally customizable to just about any configuration you need. The link is in this section here. Thanks!

1 Like

So I’ve been playing around with the Spotcast component and mini-media-player lately and decided to add a popup (of course :laughing:) with the Spotify controls. I also added the cover artwork to my old tablet screen to freshen it up a bit. The artwork automatically displays while Spotify is playing and goes back to normal when not playing…and YES, the main background wallpaper still changes every few minutes, so no gettin’ bored here :joy:
Code for :point_down:t2: popup :point_right:t2: HERE

Coffee and my fav local artist in the morning…

Can u share ur lovelace

I will be updating my repo soon with all of the update changes necessary for HA version 0.107.0 as soon as it is released. My set up has been moved to !includes to simplify duplication of individual sections/components so please :star: my repo for updates!! @myle

Trying out a few new display options using lovelace state-switch and restriction-card to maximize the screen space on my wall mount. Just the beginning of many ideas… https://youtu.be/VaXygu7FMgc

1 Like

Wow, very cool. I love how that rotates. Nice Job!

1 Like

Hi, how do you manage to add a wallpaper to the dashboard? I can’t at home.

Different ways, depending on your use case or need. Examples can be found in my repo :ok_hand:t2:

Update video using multiple levels of State-switch…

1 Like

Wow, really nice work. Is this video for wall mounting?

Thanks and yes, I have this running on all of my wall mounted tablets. 2 are Windows based and the other is Android.