Directv config problems

Anybody know what to do to fix this error? It looks as though it sees my directv receivers, but cannot set them up properly within HA. I have let HA auto-config directv so far and have not manually entered any info in the config file. The only thing i have done was to give both receivers friendly names instead of what HA assigns to them in my customize file. Not sure if there is supposed to be one, but there is no dedicated config file in my HA directory either.

2017-08-27 02:54:23 ERROR (MainThread) [homeassistant.components.media_player] Error while setting up platform directv
Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/homeassistant/helpers/entity_component.py”, line 164, in _async_setup_platform
SLOW_SETUP_MAX_WAIT, loop=self.hass.loop)
File “/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/tasks.py”, line 392, in wait_for
return fut.result()
File “/usr/lib/python3.5/asyncio/futures.py”, line 274, in result
raise self._exception
File “/usr/lib/python3.5/concurrent/futures/thread.py”, line 55, in run
result = self.fn(*self.args, **self.kwargs)
File “/usr/local/lib/python3.5/dist-packages/homeassistant/components/media_player/directv.py”, line 62, in setup_platform
dtvs.append(DirecTvDevice(*host))
TypeError: init() missing 1 required positional argument: ‘device’

This was working in the past, cannot remember what version but it has been an issue for at least .51 to present version. Was hoping the new version would correct it, but it is still throwing this error. I have reset the receivers and ensured they are able to access the internet; additionally they can see each other via the whole-home feature as well.

Thanks for any help

bump anybody???

nevermind, i fixed by manually entering my directv info into the configuration file and editing discovery component to ignore directv.