Disable deviceschecks when a other entity is off

Hi,

I am trying to clear out my ERRORs and Warnings in my Logs and I have lots of Warning/Error, that specific devices can’t be reached:

• Chromecast
    (Failed to connect to service Chromecast-5b16a45ea8a411ed9e9473fbd0d365cb._googlecast._tcp.local., retrying in 5.0s)
  • IR Remote
  • TV
  • Receiver
  • etc.
    (Could not connect media_player.wohnzimmer: Connection error: HTTPConnectionPool(host=‘192.168.1.95’, port=1400): Max retries exceeded with url: /MediaRenderer/AVTransport/Control (Caused by ConnectTimeoutError(<urllib3.connection.HTTPConnection object at 0x6cc40460>, ‘Connection to 192.168.1.95 timed out. (connect timeout=20)’))(

And that’s true, they can’t be reached if my sonoff turns all these devices off. If my sonoff turns the power on again, then all these devices are available.

How can I configure Home Assistant (HassOS 4.17, Home Assistant 0.118.3 on a RaspBerry) to “disable” the checks on the devices (and maybe also un-visible the cards in the dashboard), if sonoff turned the power off for all the devices, and if sonoff is turned on, then it can check all the devices (and maybe also visible the cards in the dashboard)

Thanks for your help!

Best regards