Disable/enable devices by an automation

I just recently put away my AC and as well my AC plugs & water detector that I use to control the unit & empty the water. However now I would like to automatically have a button that can disable these devices so they don’t show up in my zigbee list. But I can’t find any information on how to make an automation disable a device?

Is this possible?

I don’t know about disabling, but you can certainly do somethng like this to skip the automation with a condition

I added the input_boolean to the main screen and also turn it off with automations

# Enable DRED function if enabled(on)
input_boolean:
  dred_enable:
    name: Enable DRED
    icon: mdi:bug

And add a condition. Here I check

alias: DRED4 100 % power
description: all terminals off
trigger:
  - platform: time_pattern
    minutes: /2
condition:
  - condition: state
    entity_id: input_boolean.dred_enable
    state: "on"
----
----

Anyway, this is what I worked out to do something similar.

Same no clue, donot think it exists but what ‘list’ are you referring to…would it be possible to just filter out these sensors from the list?

It’s when zigbee tries to ping the devices, I get an error messages. I tried to disable both the devices and entities but zigbee still tried to ping them. To check if updates or check if the are online etc.

I’ve added this to my config, It seems like the only way to reduce the amount of times zigbee tries to ping the devices.

'0x54ef44100031439c':
    friendly_name: AC plugg
    availability: false
    qos: 0
  '0x00158d000774d042':
    friendly_name: AC VATTEN
  '0x0017880108fca7e9':
    friendly_name: Hue plugg

Skärmavbild 2022-11-09 kl. 13.25.44

Got it… and I have similar situation where I have sensors only applicable for a specific period in the year and I donot want to remove/re-add too… but never bothered about the errors in Z2M, donot see them so donot care about them :slight_smile:
Disabling in HA should also stop any HA logs (not the z2m ones)