Disappearing Background

I’ve been having a weird issue with the background going transparent on more-info card information. When I first open the more-info card by clicking on the entity it displays fine with a solid background however I’ll close it and reopen and the background is now transparent and I am unable to see the information. If I clear the cache (shift F5) it will have a solid background once again but when I reopen it the background goes transparent. I’ve tried different browsers with the same results. I’ve tried adding various “paper-card backgrounds” to my card-modder style settings with no luck and I’ve tried various themes. Also changing the transparency in the card-modder settings has no impact either. This seems to happen to all my more-info popup cards.

I included a snippet of the card-modder settings that displays the entity-button card. Can anything be added to always have a solid background?

Bkrnd%20Screenshot%20ok

Bkrnd%20Screenshot%20notok

- type: custom:card-modder
   style:
     --paper-card-background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.4)
     --primary-text-color: rgba(255,255,255,1.0)
     font-weight: bold
     letter-spacing: 2px
     height: 24px
     display: block
   card:
     type: entity-button
     entity: input_datetime.clock_alarmtime
     show_icon: false
     tap_action:
       action: more-info

@thomasloven just provided a fix for this in case anyone else runs into the same issue. You’ll need to get the latest updated versions of the popup-card and browser_mod.

Thanks to @thomasloven for his great work!