Display of water consumption in the Energy dashboard from a knx meter

Hi,
I was able to display in the “Energy” dashboard the consumption of electricity and gas from indexes stored in knx meters but I am blocked for the display of water consumption.

knx.yaml

sensor:
#Compteur elec (Wh)
  - name: compteur_elec
    state_address: "9/7/0"
    type: "active_energy"

#Compteur gaz (m3)
  - name: compteur_gaz
    state_address: "9/7/1"
    type: "volume"
    state_class: total_increasing

#Compteur eau (litres)
  - name: compteur_eau
    state_address: "9/7/12"
    type: "volume_liquid_litre"
    state_class: total_increasing

customize.yaml

ensor.compteur_gaz:
  device_class: gas
  unit_of_measurement: "m³"

sensor.compteur_eau:
  device_class: water
  unit_of_measurement: "L"

KNX

The list to add a source for water consumption is empty

HA-eau9983

As you can see in the input field, the water consumption expects an entity reporting its usage in m3 or gallons. You’re measuring liters. You can divide your liter value by 1000 and set the unit to m3, and you should be able to select it in the dropdown.

With version 2022.12.4 I can display the water consumption history with the following code:
knx.yaml

#Compteur eau (m3)
  - name: eau_m3
    state_address: "9/7/3"
    type: "volume"

customize.yaml

sensor.eau_m3:
  device_class: water
  unit_of_measurement: "m³"

It’s not perfect :

1. On the line device_class: water I always have this error message :
    Value is not accepted. Valid values: “apparent_power”, “aqi”, “awning”, “battery”, “battery_charging”, “blind”, “carbon_dioxide”, “carbon_monoxide”, “cold”, “connectivity”, “current”, “curtain”, “damper”, “date”, “door”, “duration”, “energy”, “frequency”, “garage”, “garage_door”, “gas”, “gate”, “heat”, “humidity”, “illuminance”, “light”, “lock”, “moisture”, “monetary”, “motion”, “moving”, “nitrogen_dioxide”, “nitrogen_monoxide”, “nitrous_oxide”, “occupancy”, “opening”, “outlet”, “ozone”, “plug”, “pm1”, “pm10”, “pm25”, “power”, “power_factor”, “presence”, “pressure”, “problem”, “receiver”, “running”, “safety”, “shade”, “shutter”, “signal_strength”, “smoke”, “sound”, “speaker”, “sulphur_dioxide”, “switch”, “tamper”, “temperature”, “timestamp”, “tv”, “update”, “vibration”, “volatile_organic_compounds”, “voltage”, “window”

water-HA