Problem: Fat cat has access to skinny cat’s food, and will eat it all.
Previous Solution: Move bowl there. Move bowl back. Move bowl there. Move bowl back. Close door, open door, close door, open door.
Compound Problem: Forget to move bowl --> Fat cat eats food. Forget to close door --> fat cat eats food.
Goal: Grant access to food, but only to skinny cat.
- Some sort of RF device on their collar that triggers when they’re near the bowl.
- A pressure sensitive mat or scale that they stand on while eating that would trigger access.
- Access via stepper motor, pullies, and cables.
- Access via sliding cover.
- Access via hinged lid and lever with servo control.
Anyone out there have any bright ideas and hardware suggestions?