Do I make the effort of moving all over to HA?

Hi all

I’ve recently jumped into the HA world, coming from Hubitat. I’ve got too many hubs and I’m honestly surprised I haven’t run into signal issues. So I am contemplating moving all or some of my systems over to HA and would value you more experienced people’s opinions. Below is a run down of what I have and why.

Hubitat C5 - The alpha hub where all my automations run. Was the first one I got and set up. Includes all my aqara (and aqara friendly) devices.

Hubitat C7 - Bought this after I learnt the hard way that you shouldn’t mix Aqara and non-friendly routers. Spent many an hour fault finding and re-pairing many sensors. So put all non Aqara friendly devices on this one to separate.

Hue - I had a Hue hub and when I got started there were issues with bulbs not repeating the signal properly so I always kept my light bulbs on a separate network. It’s also helps that the app is easy for the family and integrates with google fine.

HA on an Intel N100 - My new journey

So, my main worry is that if I bring everything over, I run into an issue where my Aqara devices drop off the zigbee mesh due to other routers being in (e.g. smartthings plug). Can this be the case or will it be fine as long as I pair the Aqara devices direct to friendly routers (e.g. Ikea plugs)?

I’m also wondering if it will be a big benefit. It will take a long time to get all devices and automations over. Will it be more stable? Will I benefit from using QoS2 on Z2M to make sure all automations run better (I have occasional issues of lost/delayed/misaligned instructions to lights, etc.)? Is it worth the time?

I am thinking of, at minimum, remove my c7 and move those devices over. There are no automations running on it and not that many devices. But should I make the move over the next few months to work on a single system, or keep part of them?

Thanks
Alan