Do NOT Update to the Z-Wave JS Version 0.1.14

good luck!

Heh thank you! I finished it and I immediately updated the Z-Wave addon. ALTHOUGH it is less buggy and cluttered, there are still two climate entities for each device. THAT SAID, I believe it would be unwise to make it an official assessment until the HA update releases today, as there are ZWaveJS changes within HA itself. Worth mentioning the same case occurs with ZWaveJStoMqtt. Fan state is also gone from the climate entities with the addon updates, which I believe can be better assessed when the HA update is released. I will keep you posted. Thank you so much for your hard work @raman325 !

I was working with someone else on this in Discord, and clearing their cache resolved the issue, although I am not sure of the best way to do that using the addon (they were using a Docker image). You can do it by logging in directly to the host of your HA instance, and I am happy to walk you through that if you want to give it a try, just ping me there

So that I don’t get more pings on Discord, here are the instructions to clear the cache:

1. Gain access to the host Debugging the Home Assistant Operating System | Home Assistant Developer Docs (WARNING: You can do a lot of bad things if you do the wrong thing while logging into the host. You likely won’t get much support if something does go wrong)
  2. Stop the addon.
  3. Run rm -f /mnt/data/supervisor/addons/data/core_zwave_js/cache/*
  4. Start the addon.
1 Like