Do you know a temperature sensor which can be set to a 2min report interval except Sonoff SNZB-02?

As you may know, the Sonoff SNZB-02 can be configured to report more often than the usual 5min via eg Z2M.
But it occasionally stops reporting entirely until I reboot or re-pair (forgot which one it was), so I’m looking for an alternative.

I’ve heard of the Develco motion sensor but that one isn’t available in my country for single-purchase

I just reflash the Miija Bluetooth ones with the custom firmware. You can configure those to report as often as you want, and any of the ESP Bluetooth proxies will happily report back to Home Assistant.

sounds good
I suppose you’re referring to this firmware?
Did it ever malfunction?

What is an ESP Bluetooth proxy?

I’m not running them on Zigbee, I’m running them on Bluetooth using the Home Assistant / Nabu casa bluetooth protocol for sensors - BT Home.

Never had a problem with them - I have 10 now.

EDIT:
An ESP Proxy is any ESP32 device running ESP Home that will operate as a proxy sending raw bluetooth packets directly to Home Assistant over the network, so you can place them nearer to the actual bluetooth items that you want to talk to.