Docker Container Stats Addon

Logo

It contains Docker Container Stats to monitor all running containers / addons.

Addon Stage Supports aarch64 Architecture Supports amd64 Architecture Supports armhf Architecture Supports armv7 Architecture Supports i386 Architecture

Add repository on my Home Assistant Install on my Home Assistant Donate

:test_tube: Experimental Addon

During long-term usage I noticed that the addon fills up all available memory when getting the data for a week. Especially on a Raspberry Pi with Home Assistant this means death in a few minutes.
Use this addon on your own risk!

To the Addon: Hassio-Addons/container-stats at master · Poeschl/Hassio-Addons · GitHub

If issues occur please use the GitHub issue board, since I’m only on the community forum from time to time.

I can’t seem to get this add-on installed. Using the My link I get “error: add-on not found” and trying to add the repo manually using the git address in the add-on custom repo section nothing happens when I try to add it…

Unfortunately the My link only works when the repository is already added as custom one.

Maybe you had the wrong url, it should work with those instructions: GitHub - Poeschl/Hassio-Addons: The repository for my Home Assistant Supervisor Add-ons.

I’ve got it installed now, had to add the main repo rather than full address to this add-on