Docker containers missing?

After updating to 0.80 a few days back my hassio on r-pi3 did not come back.
I finally found a way to get into ssh of the actual host (resin) by following a developer guide.

I don’t see home-assistant anywhere…

root@hassio:~# docker ps -a
CONTAINER ID        IMAGE                                   COMMAND                  CREATED                  STATUS                                PORTS               NAMES
1dc7102f91fa        hassioaddons/influxdb-armhf             "/init"                  Less than a second ago   Exited (129) Less than a second ago                       addon_a0d7b954_influxdb
cad1bf935a28        homeassistant/armhf-addon-letsencrypt   "/usr/bin/entry.sh..."   Less than a second ago   Exited (0) Less than a second ago                         addon_core_letsencrypt
7eab9efd1d5b        homeassistant/armhf-hassio-supervisor   "python3 -m hassio"      20 hours ago             Up 6 minutes                                              resin_supervisor

Anybody any ideas on what to do? Is there a repair installation options the pulls all the docker images again or something?

ugh! just realised OP using ResinOS… should read properly!

Did you lose the hass.io item of the left panel after upgrading to 0.80.X?

nope. no problems here.

change to the supported HassOS based hassio?

1 Like

I think it´s a problem with 64 bits version…Installed 32 bits ver on other Pi and all is fine

Of ResinOS??

You sure about that??

Please note the comment in the first post:

Uh, the ResinOS based one was an official image, guess it was ditched then.

That said, in trying to get it back up by re-running parts of the installer wiped the config also, so now i am on the newer image with my config restored from backup.

Will miss the history but oh well…

In July HASSIO switched to HASSOS.