Does anyone have ClimaRad ventilation system controlled by Home Assistant?

Subject. We will install decentralised ventilation system, with several exhaust fans and, possibly, some decentralised ventilation/heat recovery units. I would like to integrate it into Home Assistant, such that, for example, when we are not home, the exhaust fans work stronger (noisier). Has anyone tried integrating ClimarRad with Home Assistant?

Hi Texnic,
For 2 years I use a ClimaRad Ventura HRU and their MiniBox bathroom fan, simply operating in auto mode or by RF remote.
Just like you, I wanted more control over the devices, but the manufacturer didn’t explain how to connect them, except for a €€€ ModBus adapter or “leave it on Auto”. (We also have a small Vasco HRU. Same story, basically).
As you might have noticed, a lot of HVAC companies sell a similar shaped 868MHz remote control and folks already tied up their Itho units to HA using an microcontroller called ramses_esp from Indalotech with the ramses_cc integration in HA, so I thought that was promising.
Since a couple of days I flashed my own ESP32S3 and see info from the ClimaRads over the air. I can even control the MiniBox!

Currently I am writing some extra code for the ramses_rf connector in order to make sense of these messages and get them into HA.

So yes, if you can wait a couple of months, you can control your ClimaRad fans to your liking.
Are your units installed yet? And would you prefer to buy an off-the-shelf receiver or have fun setting up the hardware DIY?

Egbert