Does anyone have this theme or custom background for HA?

I really like this theme and background. I can’t seem to find this theme anywhere to download. The old link for it is down. Maybe someone still has a copy of it?

I think I setup mine off of that theme.

Background is here:
Background

Theme is here:

Note that I use the ‘midnightclear’ version in a few places in my setup to hide the lines between cards. It is the same as the midnight theme but with 100% transparency.

There are a few issues with the theme. The services pull down in the developer tools for example is transparent and hard to read. There are a few other minor glitches too overall it works for me.

Thank you. Do you have to use Lovelace raw YAML mode in order to use the background with transparency and that theme? I just installed the iOS Dark Mode Theme; but, in order to use the background, I have to switch to YAML mode; which is a PITA for me since I am more comfortable using the GUI editor… so, I’m constantly switching back and forth.

EDIT: Do I need to install the midnight clear theme manually? Or, can I install it via the github link you posted?

This is what I’m using below…

Sorry but I don’t use HACS. This theme is not set up to be installed from the links I posted, that is just a repo of my setup.

I just saved the yaml in the theme folder. I have the yaml code but I am not using the UI editor so don’t know if they impacts it?

Did you find a link to download this theme please ?
Thanks

It think it’s a variant of the “iOS Dark Mode Theme” available as a HACS “frontend” add-on.

Thanks a lot for the answer, but in my opinion that one is mole lovely :slight_smile:
I already have the iOS Dark Theme…

Thanks again
Denis