Does HA have to be in the same place as the equipment it is piloting?

Hello everyone,
I want to use HA install on my pc via libvrt to drive and supervise equipment in another home.
Is it possible?
In this house it is not possible to have HA because I have a 4G router only and no possibility of having an ip accessible from the outside due to the use of CG-NAT.
Thanks in advance.

Hi all 
I want to use HA install on my pc via libvrt to control and supervise equipment in another home.
Is that possible? 
In this house it is not possible to have HA because I have a 4G router only and no possibility to have an ip accessible from the outside because of use of the CG-NAT. 
Thank you in advance.

I’m sorry, but this forum requires you to ask questions in english. This is because of moderation and some other settings, and not all people from the team speak french. :slight_smile:

So please ask your question in english or try it at the independent french HA forum (not associated with HA like this forum, but that shouldn’t do any harm at all), run by @clemalex, which you can find here:

I unfortunately don’t speak french as well, but what I hear and what the people from that forum post here in this forum, I’m very sure you are in good hands there as well! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sorry,
thank’s Stiltjack and paddy0174 :wink:

1 Like