Does Home assistant work with zigbee2mqtt sniffers

I want to know whether or not, Home assistant works with zigbe2mqtt sniffers. (Is it possible to connect these devices to Home assistant? So that the traffic can be captured in Home assistant)

I think so, but I have never used it.

How can I go about implementing this ? Considering the fact that these sniffers must be flashed with an special firmware.

If you are asking about configuring HA, you would use MQTT components such as MQTT Sensor or MQTT Switch to send and receive MQTT messages to the Zigbee2mqtt process, which would forward on them on to the zigbee devices.

If you are asking about programming the sniffers, I can’t help.

I want Home assistant to recognize these sniffers, so that the traffic can be handle in HA. I don’t want to use MQTT in between.

I’m not aware of any existing HA component that does that, but they are all listed here, so you could search.

Failing that, you would have to write an HA component to communicate directly. The appropriate developers page is here.

Having done these development, would I be able to connect these sniffers to HA? Considering the fact that an special firmware must be flashed on these sniffers. (documented here)