Does the free forecast.solar integration account for cloud cover?

The forecast values I’m getting from forecast.solar seem overly optimistic for my local weather. Just for example, my estimated energy production for today is 22 kWh, which could be pretty close for zero cloud cover, but it’s going to be totally overcast all day today and I’ll be lucky to get half a kWh. I have two arrays facing east and south for a total of 11 kWp, and I entered the peak power as 6600 W for my east-facing array with 18 panels and 4400 W for my south-facing one with 12 panels. The lat/lon (55/12 for DK), azimuth (105 deg for E+1h and 195 deg for S+1h) and declination (40 deg) all seem to check out fine. Do I need a paid account to get corrections for cloud cover, or have I done something else wrong? And thanks for holding back on the snide remarks about solar panels in DK.

see doc… may be related to the free version?
It works sort of OK with me …way off at times but does seem to cover for clouds/rain
Forecast.Solar - Home Assistant (home-assistant.io)

Must be the free version then. Not really an issue at present, doubt I’ll get more than 10 kWh between now and March. :slight_smile: