Does Yeelight W3(Multicolour) works with HA?

I have a Yeelight 1S bulb with this issue so I am thinking of getting a replacement. According to their twitter, this issue is fixed in Yeelight W3 bulb. (YLDP005)

The thing is I cannot find any mention on the internet of whether this model can integrate with Home Assistant (even in the HA integration page), so I just want to reach out to other Home Assistant user with this Yeelight bulb model to ask whether it works with Home Assistant or not?

I actually bought one of these for yeelight testing and development. Its been a solid performer

Does this need LanControl to work? Because I remember that feature was disabled?
How are you connecting it to home assistant without lan control?

I didn’t have any issues enabling lan control

Lan was disabled on Xiaomi branded Yeelight products. This one is branded as Yeelight only

I’ve just added a W3 Color bulb (YLDP005) to my HA instance and I cannot get the color wheel to show up. I only have brightness control and effects in my entity. In the integration options the model is chosen as “colorb”.
Anything else I’m missing?

EDIT: 1 day has passed and now it shows the color/temperature (without changing anything related to the bulb)