Domain input select

2017-06-22 15:07:27 INFO (MainThread) [homeassistant.setup] Setup of domain input_select took 947.8 seconds.

What is domain input_select and why did it take 15 minutes to load?

What is domain input_select
It’s the little drop down boxes on the interface that you’ve set up

and why did it take 15 minutes to load?

Dunno, but that is an awfully long time!

Do you have an input select that is populated by values that are computed? Like an input select that relies on other components or sensors to be initialized first? That could be one explanation.

the only one I could think of would be the zwave list on the zwave page. I have over 50 zwave devices, so I could see i taking a couple of minutes, but not 15.

Is there a python file/library where I could put in a debug message or two to figure out what’s happening?

Only thing I can think of is to set the level to debug on HA temporarily. I know you can set independent levels for components, but I don’t see anything in the docs about domains.

I opened a ticket on it. Lets see what comes of that. I added some debug statements into the input_select loading process to show the entries being added. It shows them like it should. but during this process there is no output. Seems more like something is blocking the execution loop.